Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year

Well I've been rather busy since the start of the year. Got myself a PT job 4 hours a day on weekdays and the money's pretty good. Went to the Night Safari last weekend and it was great! Now I've got to work harder studying for my exams which is less than a month now! This Sunday the 18th would be my 5 year anniversary marking the day Bryan and I started dating. So exciting! We're going back to the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the new Changi Terminal 3 for buffet dinner.
On another topic, Spotlight was having a VIP 20% off storewide sale last week so I went in to take a look and came across the hoops. Now, normally when I go there I never even look at the hoops but that day, a bright red one caught my eye and I just knew I had to get it. You see, I've always only ever used q-snap frames and never used hoops before so this will be new to me but lots of stitchers use hoops so it must be good!
So thats it for now! Time to do some work....

No comments:

Post a Comment