Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Custom hand-painted Vintage Roses sign and flowers

I came across Tami's beautiful work while browsing through Etsy Cottage Style site a couple of days ago and some of her work was featured there. Her work immediately caught my attention, there are soooo many beautiful works from her, they are just pure exquisite and looks to be very delicate workmanship. I then ordered a custom hand-painted sign from her and she replied to me immediately and had the sign finished in a day! What an angel! And to top it off, I received the sign from the US really really fast!
I am in love with the sign, it's so perfect and dainty! Just what I wanted!
Looks beautiful hanging on my wall (for now) with my lovely bouquet of flowers from Bryan.
Do check out Tami's store at www.pinkbuttercreme.etsy.com or her blog at www.pinkbuttercreme.blogspot.com which features her lovely hand-painted items.

1 comment:

  1. Eunice...how sweet are you!!! Thank you so much for your very kind words & featuring me on your lovely blog.
    I am so happy you love your sign!!
    Many Hugs to you...love, Tami @ pinkbuttercreme

    ReplyDelete