Monday, July 6, 2009

A little bit of nostalgia...

Lately I've been feeling a little homesick, and sometimes think about going back to Cessnock where I spent my childhoodish turned teenage years. Cessnock is just a little rural town some two hours drive from Sydney, it is also located in The Hunter Valley area, the ever popular wine region. Although now, I wouldn't call it quite 'rural' anymore coz new shops and shopping centres are continuingly being built in town. Here is B and I at one of the vineyards, taken when I went back in December 2004.
B and I at The Hunter Valley Gardens
My sis and I at Newcastle Wharf, March 2008
Cooper Street in Cessnock, where my sis used to live.
Me and the girls out, 2004
Me and the girls out, 2008
Rural Hunter Valley, the road to nowhere
Hunter Valley vineyards
Road leading to Audrey Wilkinson Winery
A little bit of home...

No comments:

Post a Comment