Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First attempt at making earrings...

Ok, so I've always been a thread and needle kinda gal, so beads and wire is really new to me. I read up and did some research on how to make a pair of simple earrings, then today I went to get the supplies and here is the first three pairs I made. Once I've perfected the 'loop' (which was a bummer coz I had a pair of round nose pliers in my basket, then put it back deciding I don't really need it - big mistake) so anyway, once I've perfected to wrap the loop, I'll be making more earrings and they'll be up on my etsy shop soon. These are made using swarovski crystal beads and hung on 925 silver ear wires.
The first pair of earrings below is truly a beautiful green and really sparkles in the light, also made of swarovski crystals and hung on 925 silver ear wires.
The middle pair of earrings in the picture is made of Japanese seed beads and swarovski crystals hung on 925 silver ear wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment