Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Life...

I don't like to write negative stuff on my blog so here is something a bit more 'uplifting' so to say. Life for me for the past two weeks has been rather shitty. I had an exam, assignments, got dumped, was (or rather in) a state of depression, work, etc...but I keep telling myself that life must go on. On Saturday, my good friend Winnie and I decided to go to Clarke Quay and later on venture to nearby Double O for some drinks and dancing into the wee hours of the night! Happy birthday to the 22 year old guy fresh out of NS and his two mates who came over and 'invited' us to join them..and to the Californian guy who was chatting to me who kept emphasizing to me about how he HATES living and working in Singapore...Whats that about dude? Yes, I was bored (and irritated) by you so I just left.
Thats Winnie on the left, and me on the right..
Our 1 for 1 lychee martinis! Yummy! Girlfriends are better than Boyfriends!
My cousin Ivan and I...
Winnie and I...
Life Must Go On...
Go have yourself a Lychee Martini or two....it's good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment