Wednesday, January 6, 2010

26th Birthday Celebration at Conrad Hotel

Ok I've been rather slack in the months of November/December in updating my blog. My birthday was at the end of November so here are the pics from my birthday celebration at Conrad hotel (thanks to Winnie!)
Roses for the birthday girl!
Absolutely beautiful!
The gang surprised me by decorating the room before I got there!
Sneaky little buggers!
I was "tricked" as I walked into the room, the lights were switched off
and there was my cake with candles all lit up..
What a surprise!!
Baby pink & white balloons adorned the entire room!
Siyi & Me
The Fab Four
Me & Vincent
Vincent & Winnie
Siyi & Winnie
The Boys..
Vincent trying to bash Siyi with a balloon..
Me & Winnie
Vincent....... 20 months pregnant
Winnie & Vincent
Complimentary box of chocolates from Conrad!
100% Sinful

No comments:

Post a Comment