Sunday, January 17, 2010

God damn you

Five months go by
My tears have run dry
I see you in my dreams
And wonder why you’re there
Leave me alone
God damn you

I’m trying to move on
Can’t you see?
I longed for you
Hungered for you
But the past is past
And I cannot cry anymore

You hurt me so
With your pathetic excuses
I wasted all my love on you
Your promises echo in my head
How stupid I was to believe you

I heard you’ve been seeing someone
Am I so easily replaceable?
God damn you
To tell you the truth
It hurt me for a day or two
I even drank till I was sick
Was it anger or hurt I felt
Maybe it’s both
But since that day I can see clearly now
How stupid I was
Holding on to a hope that never existed

I know this poem doesn’t rhyme
And I really don’t give a shit
I hope you got my message
You oughta know
I deserve better
Fuck I surely do
I’m gonna be happy
Let me free now
And release my heart
God damn you

3 comments:

  1. WOw =O i liked u wrote it? nice! keep on! =D added you! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! Yep all poems and writings on my blog are original works by me unless stated otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sad but extremely well written. Great post X

    ReplyDelete