Thursday, September 16, 2010

How do you explain chemistry?

Guys, let me give you some advice here. There is no easy way to say this, but if you have a crush on a girl and have made it clear to her that you like her, and you find out her feelings for you is not mutual, please don't probe and push the issue further. There is nothing worse than this kind of confrontation. I've recently had *several* confrontations with a guy who kept asking me why I don't have feelings for him. My answer? "I'm sorry, but I'm just not attracted to you." Hey I may be a bitch here but at least I'm honest! His reply? "Why not?" Hmmmmm.........I was confused. How do you explain to someone you are just not attracted to them? How do you explain chemistry? Physical attraction? A spark? Why you get butterflies in your stomach? Whether your senses are aroused physically, emotionally, sexually.

Do you really want to know the answer.....? 
You just can't force chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment