Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Minifesto 2010

My friend, who spins around in a stylish citrine-golden mini invited me along to this year's Minifesto that was held on 15-16 May at the F1 curcuit. I've never been to anything like this before, but lets just say after the event, I had a new profound love for mini coopers. I think the highlight for me was seeing all these minis lined up next to each other in the parking lot. From the classics to convertibles to the limited editions, it was definately something worth going there for. I've always thought minis were meant for girls, so to speak, but was actually quite surprised that most of the minis were in fact, driven by men!  

There were various games, even free candy floss and delicious popcorn for the taking. There were mini merchandise, a live band and celebrity DJs Glenn Ong and Vernetta Lopez live at the scene.
I'll take the red mini, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment