Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back in high school..

Wow...I just found this poem I wrote back in high school for an English homework..
All right in the end
Isn't life strange? A total mystery
I am lost in a lonely place
I want to live in a world where I belong
But we'll never know unless we grow
For I may never get the chance again
Close your eyes Your dreams will lead the path
It's a long way to find out who you are
There's so much world outside the door
Now I see the possibilities of how my life could be The changes I'd make if I had the power
I've kept it inside for the longest time Maybe this road won't lead me anywhere
They're trying hard to put me in my place And that's why I have to keep running The future's mine and there's no disgrace
Now you know you're not alone
Better things are coming my way
I know I'll be alright in the end.
** Title suggested by Allison from http://alittleshabbyalwayschic.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment