Friday, October 30, 2009

25 Going On 26

A month from today I'll be turning 26 years old. Kinda scary really. I'll no longer be *mid 20s* but in fact closer to *30* and became evident recently when I noticed the start of wrinkles around my eyes and popping eye bags (so not what a girl wants!) So anyhow, to make myself feel better, I've selected a few pretty things I would like for my birthday..
Christian Siriano Bronzer/Highlighter Trio
Creates a flawless faux glow. Illuminating trio of bronzing powders
combine to create a fresh, sun-kissed face. ASOS Nude Feather Clutch
Feather trimmed clutch bag with Snake style texture with front clasp
closure and contrast feather embellishment to front
(This will go perfect with the Forever 21 dress - see below)
ASOS Iridescent Feather Clutch
Soft feather embellished clutch bag with reinforced contrast frame, multiple feather detail and gold effect twist lock fastening
(This will go perfect with my LBDs)
Forever 21 White Lace Dress
Glamour By Victoria's Secret Unlined Pink Demi Bra with Matching Garter Skirt iphone Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine Eau de Parfum A luxurious cloak of cashmere envelops every curve. Sensual vanilla bean orchid from the French Island of Bourbon marries Mediterranean "living" purple orchid. Jasmine absolute cultivated in India. The lasting warmth of cedarwood and heliotrope. Satin Rose de Mai Eau de Parfum A ripple of satin over bare skin. Rose de mai, a delicate pink rose cultivated in the fields of Grasse, France, home to the modern art of perfumery. Asian "living" honeysuckle procured via "Living Technology," an innovation that captures the essence of the flower, untouched in its natural environment. A luminous backdrop of pink grapefruit and mandarin flower.
Savor's Joe de vivre Creme Fraiche
I've been using this as a facial wash for a while now.
Joie de Vivre is like stepping into a luxury spa - delicate mint, a hint of earthy mud, rosemary, and a finish of lavender.
Contains no SLS/SLES, propylene glycol (a petroleum product) nor parabens.
Biotherm Biotherm Line Peel Crystalescent Yuex Gentle Renewer Eye Brightener
(I'll need a powerful eye cream to combat those damn eye bags!)
Can I be 21 again? Pretty please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment