Saturday, October 24, 2009

Part Time Daydreamer In Action

I just love little french cafes, but too bad I have not had the chance to visit Paris as yet. However, a girl can dream a little dream right, and if you feel like getting outta reality for a while, come join me as I create my *ideal* soon-to-be 26th birthday....
It was a crisp Sunday morning in Paris, and I had hoped to have a little treat since it is after all my birthday,
so I head to my fave little french cafe 'Cafe de Flore'
Wow the cakes are to die for...
I cannot decide...
Well, I had my cup of Earl Grey Tea and finally decided on a slice of Vanilla Sponge Cake wtih Strawberries on top, it was time to head home.
My lovely day bed.
I'm feeling oh-so-sleepy so I head to my bedroom for a quick nap....
But this white bedroom is lovely too....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
Right, Kitty's come to wake me up.
Hello Kitty
It's time for my bath And a gal's gotta look pretty for her hot date with Edward!
My oh my Edward has arrived!
And looking mighty dashing too if I can say so myself!
I musn't let Edward wait too long...
Don't you just love my new Carol Malony balconnette bra?
Shall I wear this slinky LBD for my date?
I think it's a perfect birthday dress too, don't you think?
My Ted Baker clutch
Ooohhhh such a romantic place for dinner
Edward sure knows what a girl likes
I'll have a frozen lime margarita please
And of course some fresh oysters to share
Pea & ham soup
One of my favourite country soups
A rockett and asparagus salad to share with semi-dried tomatoes and drizzled with a light dressing of truffle oil
For my main course, I can't decide so Edward says
lets order two and we can share...
Grilled salmon
I know I know what you're thinking.
I can't possibly be on a date with Edward and eat black quid ink pasta....
But it is my birthday and I just love squid ink pasta.
For dessert, we share a slice of chocolate cake and it's utterly divine.
The rich, smooth chocolate melts in your mouth as you savor each bite.
Well, I think I'll order another drink.
Waiter, I'll have a strawberry margarita this time round please.
Oh-so-romantic.
A perfect kiss to end the night.
As we dance the night away, can you believe the ever so talented Sarah McLachlan is playing 'Angel' right by us as we drift slowly in tune with the melody...
Now back to reality folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment