Monday, October 19, 2009

My Favourite Love Ballad

English version Spanish version Hero - Enrique Iglesias Let Me Be Your Hero Would You Dance, If I Asked You To Dance? Would You Run, And Never Look Back? Would You Cry, If You Saw Me Crying? Would You Save My Soul, Tonight? Would You Tremble, If I Touched Your Lips? Would You Laugh? Oh Please Tell Me This Now Would You Die, For The One You Love? Hold Me In Your Arms, Tonight I Can Be Your Hero, Baby I Can Kiss Away The Pain I Will Stand By You Forever You Can Take My Breath Away Would You Swear, That You'll Always Be Mine? Or Would You Lie? Would You Run And Hide? Am I In Too Deep? Have I Lost My Mind? I Don't Care You're Here, Tonight I Can Be Your Hero, Baby I Can Kiss Away The Pain I Will Stand By You Forever You Can Take My Breath Away Oh, I Just Wanna Hold You I Just Wanna Hold You, Oh Yeah Am I In Too Deep? Have I Lost My Mind? Well I Don't Care You're Here, Tonight I Can Be Your Hero, Baby I Can Kiss Away The Pain, Oh Yeah I Will Stand By You Forever You Can Take My Breath Away I Can Be Your Hero, I Can Kiss Away The Pain (I Can Be Your Hero, Baby) And I Will Stand By You, Forever You Can Take My Breath Away You Can Take My Breath Away And I Can Be Your Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment